Hanauma Inflatable Kayak
FREE SHIPPING! *retail customers only
- Clear Blue™ Viewing Panels (Models A & B)
- AeroFiber Core™ Technology Allowing for a Rigid Design
- High Tenacity MachArmor™ Military Grade Outer Shell Construction • StableMax™ UV Inhibitor Protection
- Compact Storage Capabilities
- Welded Seams
- Roomy Interior For Increased Cargo
- Lift Handles
- Ergonomic Seats
- 5 Air Chambers For Increased Safety
- RapidDeploy™ Quick Release Valve System
- Cargo Capacity: 226.79 kg / 500 lb.
- Max. Passengers: 2
- PSI (Hull) : 3.63
- PSI (Deck) : 10.15
- Sun Yellow
- Mountain White
- Mandarin Orange
- Continental Blue
- Chili Red
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- 13.78 x 31.5" x 10" / Weight 44 lb. (Standard)
- 420 cm x 80 x 25.4 cm / Weight: 20 kg (Metric)
MASTER CARTON DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- 45.3" x 30" x 11" / Weight: 64 lbs (Standard)
- 115 cm x 76 x 28 cm / Weight: 29 kg (Metric)
CONTAINER QUANTITY BREAKDOWN
- 20' Container: 126 Pieces
- 40' Container: 266 Pieces
THE HANAUMA II KAYAK STORY
The name Hanauma is derived from a coral reef bay on the island of Oahu, Hawaii which resides in an extinct volcanic caldera. Clear Blue Hawaii inflatable kayaks have many advantages mainly in their ability to compact in tight storage places. There are three options, either with a transparent polycarbonate window (best viewing capability), transparent pliable poly window, or solid flooring. The model with Polycarbonate window (Hard Window) is referred to as model A, the model with the Pliable Poly Window (Soft Window) is referred to as model B, and the model with solid flooring is referred to as model C. The polycarbonate window in model A is a premium material renown for its impact and UV resistance. It is used in the production of bulletproof glass and fighter jet canopies.
The kayaks can be brought with you wherever you go. The large buoyancy chambers give the ability to transport large amounts of cargo. They are also made out of MachArmor™ a high tenacity skin which is designed to take the abuse of rental operators who have a consistent daily flow of visitor traffic.
The deck is made out of AeroFiber Core™which are vertical fibers that adhere to both the top and bottom portions of the MachArmor™ skin. These fibers then allow the MachArmor™ material to be inflated to a higher PSI level making the hull extremely rigid allowing passengers to stand upright if desired and giving higher performance capabilities.
On average it takes 5 to 10 minutes for you to inflate and begin your kayaking adventure. The large size of the buoyancy chambers provide passengers the ability to sit low, which lowers the center of gravity making the experience very stable. They are extremely difficult to flip over which makes the kayaks well suited for stand up fishing, scuba diving, family outings with children and pets as well as a wide variety of other kayaking activities.
Shipping our inflatable kayaks also offers an advantage in cost savings over traditional rigid hull designs, they ship at a fraction of the cost.
Unleash the holy grail of underwater viewing vistas and enter a world teeming with the rarest wonders of nature!
SHIPPING NOTES & LEAD TIMES
- Free Shipping to door (Worldwide)
- Shipping Time: 3-6 Weeks (Worldwide)